Mark your calendars: on our next STMP Coalition Call, we’ll be doing a deep dive into private equity and the climate crisis.
What: STMP Coalition – Deep Dive into Private Equity and the Climate CrisisWhen: Thursday, May 18th, 9PT/10MT/11CT/12ET.Where: Zoom 👉👉👉 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82918958828 👈👈👈
- Alex Hurley, Project Manager, Private Equity Tracker and Global Coal Project Finance Tracker, Global Energy Monito
- Shravya Jain-Conti, Director, Media and International Strategy, Climate Nexus
- Amanda Mendoza, Research & Campaign Coordinator, Private Equity Stakeholder Project
- Alyssa Moore, Researcher, Global Energy Monitor
- Anne Perrault, Finance Policy Counsel, Climate Program, Public Citizen
- Oscar Valdés Viera, Research Manager, Americans for Financial Reform Education Fund
- Clara Vondrich, Senior Policy Counsel, Climate Program, Public Citizen
PS: for a teaser of what we’ll be diving into, check out the new report into the Carlyle Group and this Guardian article outlining why this is so important for the climate movement to be paying attention to private equity.
Stop the Money Pipeline, coalition co-director
This is a space for grassroots organizers within the STMP coalition to connect, build relationships, learn from one another, share updates, and build the skills and relationships that make us more effective organize.
If you have questions about this space, please reach out to Arielle: email@example.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “STMP Grassroots Network” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stmp-grassroots/CAGrtRv8Frttatn%3DpiAj8JL1_qmwUHZFOz_o7xhJgoVpHKGT%2B_Q%40mail.gmail.com.