Coltura and our coalition partners would like to thank you for submitting testimony in support of Clean Cars 2030 (HB 1204).
Clean Cars 2030 is coming up for a critical vote on Monday, February 22 in the House Transportation Committee. If the bill doesn’t get out of the committee, it won’t advance this year.
The legislators on the committee need to hear your voice on this issue.
You live in the district of Rep. Goehner, who is a key member of the House Transportation Committee. This means your further action can have an outsized impact on the success of this bill.
- Call or email: Just a few phone calls and emails can make a big difference. This is to invite you to write or call Rep. Goehner urging support of HB 1204 by clicking here email@example.com
or calling the Rep at this number: (360) 786-7954
Sample script: Hi! I live in the district and am asking you to vote to advance HB 1204, the Clean Cars 2030 bill, out of the House Transportation Committee on February 22. This bill is important to me because (choose your favorites):
- I want clean air
- I want a healthy climate
- Washington should lead the country on cutting vehicle emissions
- I want to keep our fuel dollars in the local economy
- I want to protect our salmon and orcas from water polluted by drips and spills of gasoline and motor oil
- I want our state to have EVs in many models at every price range
- Spread the word: Please forward this message to neighbors/friends who live nearby. The more emails/phone calls, the better!
Thank you so much!
P.S. Check out today’s op-ed on Clean Cars 2030 in the Tacoma News Tribune.
Matthew N. Metz
110 Prefontaine Pl. S., Ste. 304
Seattle, WA 98104